Monday, June 22, 2009

Reflections/Learnings


On the first day of class in MIS almost everything is new except for the teacher. There are many things that I need to adjust. Like for example, all the updates in this subject are in Blog so we need to open our Blog time to time and blogging is new to me. (Yahoo groups lang man gud to amoa sauna...hehehe). But I'm happy in this term, I learned something new! (hahaha..)
And one thing that difficult for me is in every assignments or questions needs to explain in ONE THOUSAND WORDS! (patay!). But then again, I look on the positive side... (hahaha).
I practice my English Grammar...(TOINKS!....)

When the class has not yet started, I am really confused what MIS means, what its all about and what are the topics to be discussed... But when Sir Gamboa explained it to the class, it gives me an overview what MIS is about.

Now I know that "You cannot manage a person, but you can lead them."
So for me, MIS is wrong, instead you can make it LIS (Lead Information System)..... (hahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment